Young Research Forum - International Journal of Adult and Non Formal Education ( 2021) Volume 2, Issue 2
Published Date: Apr 30, 2021
Allied Academies takes great pleasure in introducing the “YOUNG RESEARCH FORUM AWARD” in the International Conference on Earth Science, Geology and Conservation Biology, which is aimed to promote the passion and participation of the young researchers in the field of Earth Science, Geology and Conservation Biology.
• Expanding excellence and perceiving exceptional responsibilities the young researchers have generated for their work done primarily throughout the study period in Earth Science.
• Find out about career progress and the most up-to-date analytical tools and innovations in Earth Science, Geology and Conservation Biology.
• Students graduating proposed to agree on neighbourhood or worldwide subjects of relevance / enthusiasm to them, and to create their own logical tests and models drawing in domestic or universal.
• Two YRFs will be chosen for the Awards.
• Chance of being an ambassador to the school.
• Chances of working with affiliates around the world in various fields of Earth Science, Geology and Conservation Biology.
• Special offers at Allied academies events, in future at vastly different locations around the world.
• Option to submit full-length articles in recorded individual conference international journals
• Best Young Individual Award selection will be assigned by the board and, if they intend to publish a full-length help in frameworks organization, B2B teaming up amidst
specialists and academicians. We have dealt with various compelling cardiology events and cardiology gatherings an article, will be distributed free of charge in support of international conference journals of Earth Science, Geology and Conservation Biology.
Eligibility: Any participant who is associated in research laboratories/institutes and are not over the age of thirty-five is qualifying for the Award.
Criteria: Every applicant needs to present their individual research works related to Earth Science, Geology and Conservation Biology.
• Send abstract associate as 1st author through the Abstract Submission Program
• Provide the supporting materials listed below
• Be willing to present his / her research at International Conference on Earth Science, Geology and Applied Conservation Biology happening in Rome, Italy.
• Supporting materials:
1. Copy of the passport (1st page as a proof of age)
2. Copy of the prospect presented as 1st author
3. Updated application form
4. Revised resume
• All entries should be in English.
• Every presentation should only be in oral form.
The young scientist is asked to produce his / her research work briefly (15 minutes) before the Organizing Committee at the conference. That may be accompanied by a question-answer session of 5 minutes.
The awards are given for excellent contributions the Young Scientists have made to the work done.
• National / international scientific societies, academic institutions, post-graduate departments or research institutions may also nominate eligible candidates
• Appointments shall be made in the prescribed format.
• Soft copy (only in MS-Word), together with all the candidate's supporting documentation by email to (Candidates are asked to send a copy of all documents to the subject line: Young Scientist Award)
• Candidate Documents:
1. Recommendation letter.
2. Details of candidate (Name; DOB; Nationality; Gender; present designation, department; Summarize the most significant work of the nominee on which the recommendation is based).
• One nominee is entitled to deliver only one speech under the category of young scientist award, and the presenter should be either the first author or co-author of the research.
• Papers are approved based on the innovation and uniqueness of the research.
• The Organizing Committee shall at any time be held liable to refuse the paper if there are any allegations on the novelty of the work